I wish the center mouse would show more, but I’m not sure how to make that happen. I’ve used value contrast about as much as I think I can. They’re so darn small it’s hard to get the details right. Excuses! Excuses! Excuses!
I learned a pretty important lesson on this one. Although the lace skirt was pretty easy to do, there is no chance to re-do it. I was tired when I started it and it would have been better to wait till the next day. The folds in the very front don’t seem to make sense and I may have been able to avoid that problem if I hadn’t been so tired.
But all in all, I’m happy with this one and am inspired to do more teddy bears once I’m done with my paintings for the SAA application due in mid-October.